Terms & Conditions
Please note that these terms and conditions cover www.bonhomiaworld.com and the Bonhomiaonline shopping service provided within.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use these websites. The terms and conditions regulate your use of the sites and all material within it. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Your order via this website constitutes an OFFER, which can then be accepted by Indulge Beverages Pvt Ltd. ('Bonhomia'), by the dispatch of goods ordered.
- 1) Bonhomia reserves the right to suspend, modify or amend the Bonhomia shop website (or any part thereof) at any time.
- 2) In case the product is not to your satisfaction, unopened boxes may be returned along with the reason for return.
You have the right to cancel your order for any reason, by giving us notice of cancellation at any time within 7 working days from the date of you receiving your order. If you wish to cancel your order, please e-mail your cancellation to us at email@example.com (please ensure the subject heading is CANCELLATION). You will be refunded any amount you have been charged within 30 days of cancellation. However, in the event the goods have been delivered or dispatched to you prior to cancellation, you must return the goods to us, and pay the costs of shipping. Any goods returned must be received by us in the same condition and, as far as possible, in the same packaging as when they were delivered to you.
- 3) OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in or relating to Bonhomia are and shall remain the property of Bonhomia or, in the case of third party content, its licensors. You shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol or any other identification or information concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the data belonging to Bonhomia.
- 4) Links on this website may lead to other websites. Bonhomia accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of such websites nor does Bonhomia endorse the contents of such sites.
- 5) These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
- 6) The products ordered on Standard Shipping mode can be expected to be delivered within 3-5 days in major metro cities and can take anywhere between 6-12 days for other locations, from the time the order is confirmed..
- 7) Bonhomia reserves the right to remove from or add to the Internet site, any items offered for sale.
- 8) You may choose to provide Bonhomia with information about yourself in the course of using our websites. By doing so, you expressly consent to Bonhomia using this data for the purposes specified in the website. We recommend that you first read our privacy statement below, before submitting personal data.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully We collect information about you for 3 reasons:
- To process any order that you place with us
- To enable us to supply you with any other information or offers shown on our websites that you specifically opt into
- To provide you with the best possible services. You will always have the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or mail from us in the future.
Should you wish to be removed from our mailing list, you just have to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties. Children and young people under 16 are advised to get permission from their parent/guardian before they submit personal data to the Bonhomia web sites.
General Terms and Conditions
Bonhomia is not responsible for applications that are lost or delayed in any part of the processing up until the receipt at its handling house. Any number of items may be ordered per application. Bonhomia reserves the right to refuse applications, which have been altered or amended. Please ensure that your payment is in Indian Rupee and is for the correct amount - if not, your application will be rejected. Payment can only be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or debit card (Visa/Maestro).
Note for items dispatched overseas Bonhomia is not responsible for the payment of any import duty or customs charges for the products ordered via this website. A charge may be payable by you at the point of delivery.
Please make a note of items ordered and date of order in case of query. All goods offered are subject to availability. Bonhomia reserves the right to change the prices of any products offered for sale via the online service without prior notice.
Bonhomia shall not be responsible for dispatched items delayed in the post. The items shown on this website are a fair representation of the actual items, although minor details and colour may vary.
Due to the additional charges and resources that may be incurred by Indulge Beverages Pvt. Ltd. when processing orders paid for via cheque, we may not be able to offer rates as competitive rates as those received via our online shopping facility.
For the most competitive rates, we recommend you place your order online and pay via our secure payment service.
Limitation of liability and indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Indulge Beverages Pvt. Ltd. its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, consultants, suppliers, and any third- party Web site providers harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including actual attorneys' fees, misuse or abuse of the Services, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in Indulge Beverages's defense of any claim in this regard. Indulge Beverages Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Indulge Beverages Pvt. Ltd. You agree immediately to notify Indulge Beverages Pvt. Ltd. of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Complaints and Contact Information For Customers
We have an established procedure for monitoring and dealing with complaints, which ensures that we respond positively to our consumers' needs. If you feel you have a complaint please contact us at on email@example.com